Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reason number, well too high to count the number,..

Why I hate political correctness. This is just unbelievable, well I guess with liberalism nothing is unbelievable. But I've long said the TSA agents should be focusing on those who have tried to blow us up in the past. Which are Muslim men aged 18-34, not disabled children aged 4.

Just when I thought I was out of the Transportation Security Administration business for a few columns, they pull me back in.

Did you hear about the Camden cop whose disabled son wasn't allowed to pass through airport security unless he took off his leg braces?

Unfortunately, it's no joke. This happened to Bob Thomas, a 53-year-old officer in Camden's emergency crime suppression team, who was flying to Orlando in March with his wife, Leona, and their son, Ryan.

So why would anyone with an once of common sense think this is right? Was this little boy really a threat? How many 53 year old cops have tried to hi-jack any planes? I mean really?

No comments:

Post a Comment