Thursday, February 11, 2010

Obama was against bonuses before he was for it.

More wishy washy double speak from liberals. Although I expect Obama to flip flop on issues wherever it might help him. But it's still fun to point out his hypocrisy. It was only last March when Obama said bank bonuses were a violation of our fundamental values.

Now fast forward a year later and this is what he has to say about big bonuses.

“I know both those guys; they are very savvy businessmen,” Obama said in the interview yesterday in the Oval Office with Bloomberg BusinessWeek, which will appear on newsstands Friday. “I, like most of the American people, don’t begrudge people success or wealth. That is part of the free- market system.”

Sounds like a total 180 to me. I wonder why he has had such a huge change in thought? Maybe he is starting to understand that you have to pay to get the best. But I think it is a lot more fickle than that. Since Obama has been trashing the banks they haven't been donating to Democrats. And why should they?

I think this is all about campaign money. Obama isn't a principled person the media would have you believe. All he cares about is power and how him and his party can get more of it at any cost. The willing media will comply and not call him on his hypocrisy because Obama is one of the "special" people.

No comments:

Post a Comment