Sunday, January 17, 2010

Imagine if a Republican...

A republican commentary told a Republican state to cheat in order to keep a Democrat from getting elected. But that is exactly what MSNBC's Ed Schultz said the democrats in Massachusetts should do to keep Scott Brown out of the Senate.

SCHULTZ (23:02): I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they ar
Again, imagine if Rush Limbaugh said Republicans should cheat in Texas to keep a surging Democrat out of office. The media would be calling for all his advertisers to drop him and they would be saying that Rush is trying to impede the Democratic process.

No comments:

Post a Comment